Re: [at-l] thanks

>>   Thanks everyone for the  feetback about my hike. Most people ignored it
and
>> I got one positive response and the rest ripped me too shreds. See if I
share
>> anything with you all again.
>>
>>                 Cheryl

Cheryl,

Don't let them get to you.  You will build a "thicker skin" for the net and
blow off the flamers.  It is very easy for someone to bitch, moan, complain,
gripe, etc. when that do not have to talk to you face-to-face.  Do not let
them stop you from asking questions or relaying interesting information to
the list.

Scot, Maggie, and Wyatt