[at-l] Re: ATML Platypus "bottles"

     I used a platypus for about 600 miles with many nights below 20 degrees.
 Worked great.  Tremendously convenient for drinking during hiking, never
have to miss a stride.  I tended to keep up with my hydration better due to
the ease.  It also holds 2.5 liters.  Only downside for me was taking it in
and out of the insulation bag that I had strapped to my compression straps
(best arrangement I could come up with).  It was sometimes a pain to fool
with in the morning, but overall very worth it.

FreeMan