[at-l] Trip Report- Dick's Creek Gap to Wallace Gap

Finally got my trip report posted to my homepage,
http://www.plantnet.com/~athiker

In the process, I lost my report from Springer to Dick's Creek Gap. Oh,
well, I"ve got it written down and will repost it sometime when I have
the time. Hope you enjoy the latest report. At the end of the report, I
reviewed some new equipment I purchased for the trip. This includes a
Dana Bomb Pack, Stephenson Tent, Titanium Pot, and Platypus water
bladder.

--
Peter H. Fornof
athiker@plantnet.com