Re: [at-l] thanks

>   Thanks everyone for the  feetback about my hike. Most people ignored it and
> I got one positive response and the rest ripped me too shreds. See if I share
> anything with you all again.

Jeez! Flames are always more common than flowers. We always remember the
blisters - but who writes about the socks and insoles that really felt
great all day!

I thought your note had several pearls, but most for smaller people
regarding the back pack problems. Your problem with the mummy bag is all
too common. Patagonia _knows_ how good they are. And no one would call
you a wimp, as anyone who has every hauled a pack has shared your
blisters and shoulders.

Share some more!

Bill Thorneloe
Atlanta, GA