[at-l] Post gobble announcment...

Hope everyone had a good holiday. Just wanted to let everyone know my
scrapbook has been updated (a little). Nothing special, just a few new
pictures. Been too busy lately to keep up with it.

A non-AT related item. Am going to St. John, V.I. next week. 70% of the
island is a national forest/park and look forward to some hiking there.
Will post photos when I return if anyone is interested.

Take care,
Milt