Re: [at-l] Stove info

ChsyHkr@aol.com wrote:

> Thanks for the information of Gaz stoves.  No one has responded about the
> Peak 1
> X-pert,  X-treme,  or X-pedition on how they compare.  Any thoughts out
> there?
>
> Walking on,
>
> Cheesyhiker
> * From the Appalachian Trail Mailing List | For info http://www.hack.net/lists *

I have the Peak One two burner Xpedition and its great!  the cartridges
are lightweight, come in two sizes, and are easily recyclable.  the two
burners are a major plus, each having their own independent flame
control.  Its also compact and sturdy. I have only used it for one
season but have found it to be quite reliable and functional.  The
cartridges also pop off for reuse so their is no need to store the stove
with the fuel cannister intact.

	I purchased it after reading the BP article on it and it receiving the
BP Editors Choice Award.  They raved about it and so do I.  I would
without hesitancy recommend it to anyone.  ( the only thing I haven't
found is a valve kit for the stove which I would buy in a heartbeat,
although no need thus far!!)  Make the investment.

	MountCharlie