[at-l] Re: ATML Peak 1 max stove or Gaz stoves

My apologies to those who get this more than once.  Yeah, I used the Gaz
stove on a recent hike I lead for "beginners."  Easy to use, most people
preferred it to the MSR Whisperlite I was also carrying.  Just like a
bunsen burner.  Don't know about cleaning or maintenance.

-kristin  N3ZDF
USSF 8
"Till now man has been up against nature; from now on he will be up
against his own nature."  --Dennis Gabor, Inventory of the Future 1963
http://members.aol.com/viper7997