Re: [at-l] coolmax

We seem to use interchangeably the terms for synthetic clothing, such as
polypro, coolmax, etc.  I was told by someone that polypro will release odors
if you wear it in the shower and wash and rinse it while the fibers are
expanded.  I think polypro has been replaced by newer types of synthetic; I
use capilene so I've never had any problem.   I also have a couple of coolmax
shirts and they don't seem to retain odors.   A woman I hiked with this past
spring said the shower trick seemed to work.

Gypsy