Re: [at-l] Re: water bottles

At 10:33 AM 11/25/97 -0500, Beau Bushor N1MJD wrote:

>  I use Polar Pure instead of the tablets.
>  Tablets are only good for 3 months after the bottle has been opened.

I used iodine tables for the first time this weekend, and I was wondering
what the shelf life of the remaining tablets would be. I'd like to think
they'd be viable for more than three months.

Oh well. I have 48 tablets left. I guess I'll have to schedule several more
trips to make sure they get used up rather than wasted.