[at-l] Trioxane vs Hexamine

After viewing Lynne Whelden's video on lightweight backing, I am
considering changing over to solid fuel for a stove.  While checking
around, I have found two types of fuel readily available: hexamine
(looks like a giant round pill) and trioxane (blue, foil wrapped bars).
Generally, I have found the trioxane much more readily available and
cheaper.  Trioxane (aka "triox") also burns much hotter.  I have found
2/3 of a 1oz bar to be adequate to cook a Liptons dinner.  The remaining
1/3 can heat a cup of water.

I am concerned about the toxicity of triox. The package (military foil
wrapper) warns that it is toxic.  Also, how dangerous are the fumes?

Anyone have experience with this stuff?

cheers,
twn
game98