[at-l] water bottles

Here's another one of those "back to the basics" question for y'all.  All of
my water bottles are the Nalgene hard plastic (smokey grey translucent)
except one that is a Nalgene white one that seems to be of a softer plastic.
Well that one makes my water taste like plastic.  It's horrible.  I've tried
baking soda, hot water, salt water, dish detergent, you name it.  Any ideas
how to make this awful plastic smell/taste go away???

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...
Pooh

---
Jennifer Delia Sawyer
Boston University School of Law
jdsawyer@bu.edu

________Unsolicited Wisdom of the Day________________

"So of cheerfulness, or a good temper,
the more it is spent, the more it remains."
 -- Ralph Waldo Emerson