No Subject

YES ! I have Springer fever too !  I just bought a new

book on the AT this weekend and can't put it down.

I was thinking of quitting my job ... or at least take

a long weekend and do a weekender trip to Mt. Springer.

I'm fortunate and don't live but a mere 45 minute

drive from there !!

>Can a hiker get Springer fever in November?

>Today has been slow at work (hush my mouth) and I have gone out side

>twice to walk and also made one visit to talk to a thru hiker (Class of

>'90).  I cannot keep my mind on increasing market share for our stocker

>holders, improving E to R, improving on my "personal business commitment"

>or any of that stuff! Is there a cure? Am I just weak and undisciplined?

> Hopeful

Greg Hughes

SAP Basis Administrator

Oki Telecom, Inc.