[at-l] Re: ATML Weight Gaining Help Needed

On Tue, 11 Nov 1997, Ron & Cheryl <hikers@javanet.com> wrote:
>To some of you this may seem like a silly request, but I need ideas for
>gaining weight.

Hello!  Finally a problem that I am an expert in!

Here is how you gain weight.  Whatever you are eating now, be sure to eat a
second helping.  Then add an extra meal per day.  If you are eating very lightly
and exercising heavily, this won't work.  You have to eat things that are
fattening.  Meat lasagna, real ice cream milk shakes, fast food like a burrito
supreme at Taco Bell has more than 1000 calories and many grams of fat, close to
30 I think.  Cut back on exercise and sit in front of the TV and eat.  I promise
this will work.  This is how I gained 40 pounds since I got out of college and I
wasn't trying to gain any!

Best wishes,

Elizabeth "Momolio"
Indianapolis, Indiana