[at-l] Real Tent Weights

Hello All,
	All the recent seasonal wish lists messages and some others
looking for tent information I thought maybe its time to dust off the tent
weights list.  I'm willing to up date the list if you want to send me
additions or corrections.  Models do change from year to year.  I have
added to the list below when the tent was last weighted.

	A Real Tent Weight survey was done on the AT-L in the fall of
1996.  The weights came from people who actually weighed their tents not
company numbers.  The weights include tent with poles, pegs, ropes, stuff
bags and without a ground cloth.  Thanks to all who took the time weighing
their tents and submitted entries.  Feel free to sent me your tent info.
Try to go to UPS, Post office, mail room etc. to use a certified scale.
Thanks......

  Company		  Model		 Weight	    Year weighted
Stephensons 		Warmlite 2RS	2lbs 15oz	96
			Warmlite 3RS 	4lbs 2oz	96
Quest			Preying Mantis 	5lbs 4oz	96
			Starlight	5lbs ?oz	96
Eureka			Timberline	8lbs 2oz	96
Sierra Designs		Clip Fashlight	4lbs 4oz	96  old style
			Clip Fashlight	4lbs 14oz 	96  3 person
			Flashmagic	3lbs 3oz	96
			Metorlight	5lbs 3oz	96
			Stretch Dome	7lbs 6oz	96