[at-l] Photon Micro-Light

Have any of you Photon Micro-Light owners had any problemswith them??  I
bought one last month, took it on a 10-day trail crew work-hike, and the
third day it turned on all by itself and wouldn't turn off.  I didn't
happen to have a size 0 (aught) philips-head screwdriver with me, so I
couldn't  open it up to take the batteries out.  It finally burned itself
out--many hours later.  It's the new model with the on/off switch.

I'm not too happy about this, since those batteries are't exactly cheap.
Before I ask for a refund (or exchange?) from the (Website) store,
I thought I'd see whether anyone else has had this (or a similar)
experience. --  Thanks --  Earthworm.

          "A world without wilderness is a cage." -- Dave Brower