Re: [at-l] Eurosealer and $1.45 coffee

At 12:42 PM 11/4/97 -0500, Richard S. Lubitz wrote:

>Of course Pooh forgot to mention that her version of coffee is a latte at
>Starbucks.  for that money I could have gotten a full breakfast with a
bottomless cup of coffee at
>the diner

YOU try to find a diner in Boston.  Trust me, I've looked...Starbucks owns
this city.

Now don't go gettin' me all riled up about the 8,467,998,432 reasons why I
hate this city...

:) Pooh

---
Jennifer Delia Sawyer
Boston University School of Law
jdsawyer@bu.edu

________________Unsolicited Wisdom of the Day________________

"If you let your fear of consequence prevent you from following your
deepest instinct, your life will be safe, expedient and thin."
--Katharine Butler Hathaway