Re: [at-l] Vac & Eurosealer

At 05:54 AM 11/4/97 -0500, kahlena wrote:
> Now I have
>to watch TV to find the Euro sealer number...GAD.  Unless someone has
>the number<hint hint>.

I post this number with the express condition that you not hold me liable
for ANY credit card debit that may result therewith...

You, too can own your very own EuroSealer for only &19.95 plus $5.95
shipping & handling.  Call 1-800-380-4334.  And if you order within the
hour, you also get....ahh, sorry, I saw the ad last week.  Maybe you could
confuse them and convince them that EIT (Eastern Internet Time) is 4 days
behind EST.  Its worth a shot...

Let us know how you like it...
:) Pooh

---
Jennifer Delia Sawyer
Boston University School of Law
jdsawyer@bu.edu

________________Unsolicited Wisdom of the Day________________

"If you let your fear of consequence prevent you from following your
deepest instinct, your life will be safe, expedient and thin."
--Katharine Butler Hathaway