Re: [at-l] Eurosealer

At 03:52 PM 11/3/97 -0500, Alice Kauzlarich wrote:
> I have a cheap vacuum packer for my dehydrated food and it does keep a long
>time....usually.

Where'd you get your vacuum packer?  How much did it cost?  Is it worth it?
Please calculate the cost as relative to the number of cups of coffee I
could buy to support my law-school-fed-addiction with the money.  The lowest
cost of a cup of coffee in Boston is $1.45.  :)

God, I need to hike...
Pooh

---
Jennifer Delia Sawyer
Boston University School of Law
jdsawyer@bu.edu

________________Unsolicited Wisdom of the Day________________

"If you let your fear of consequence prevent you from following your
deepest instinct, your life will be safe, expedient and thin."
--Katharine Butler Hathaway