No Subject

that ever lived.  I could have never imagined a braver or more
courageous
companion to share my days with.

I've received quite a number of letters, care packages, and emails from
all of you that followed my journal.  You have all become a part of my
thru-hike, just as much a part of my memories as the hikers I met on the

trail.  I am honored to have shared a small part of my life with you,
and
I hope you enjoyed it.  My journal turned out to be a considerable
amount
of work, but the returns have been worth it.  Thank you, God bless, and
happy trails!

Rachel
"Solophile"  GA-->ME  '97

--------------CEC55EFC0E20E6BD38906FF6

begin:          vcard
fn:             Andrew W. Markham
n:              Markham;Andrew W.
org:            RelevantKnowledge
email;internet: amarkham@rkinc.com
title:          Director, Product Development
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: TRUE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard