[at-l] Re: ATML Delaware Water Gap Pics

Hi Christopher Casciano

Hey did you spell your last name wrong?  - Tom "hikenet" Caggiano

is it ok if I link one of my web pages to your page on the AT photos ?
like your my day hike to Sunfish Pond

>Anyone hiking in the NJ/PA area this weekend?  Don't know if I'll be able
>to, but there's always hope!

Unfortunately, I must visit a friend in a hospital this weekend.

I am pretty backlogged with photos on NJ AT as in 8 of the last 10
weekends, I've
been out on the trails.  Just did two day hikes up by White's in NH with
some friends.  One a
15 mile hike and the next day a 14 mile hike.  Love those 4.000 ft plus
footers.
Views were over 150 miles.  Those were days hikes with cars at both ends.
Although
they went into the night!  Also did a different day hike up to Mt Pierce
above Crawford
Notch and down by Great Falls on Potomac River by DC..

Also just did some hiking down in Va  3 days in Shenandoah Blue Ridge
including Rag Mtn and have recently during the last 2 months hiked out on
several weekends ( Friday OR Saturday nights mostly) on NJ AT from Delaware
River to Culver's Gap look-out tower.  I'll soon post
some photos of the Brink Raod shelter, Gren Anderson Shelter and Rutherford
shelters os people can see what they look like as well as Campsite #2,
Sunrise mtn, and Highpoint (inside).

Did some hiking down to Stokes via Stoneybrook Trail and up via Coursen.
Did the Monument Trail past High Point and the Iris Trail loop to the AT,
Tillman's Ravine, and some in previously  in Waywanda and Hewitt state
parks as well as Allamuchy and Jenny Jump.

Also have done the Red and Blue trails along Tammany, Dunnsfield Creek
Trail, Coppermines Trail, and Kaiser Trail among others.

You mentioned a hike in Pa or NJ.  Sure but not this week.  Can do a 'day
hike' car hop wherein
park one car at one location and start from another and can tent out or use
shelter.

I see you linked to my hikenet web site on your links page. Thank you.

Perhaps you might like to visit my New Jersey Appalachian Trail page. All
comments would be welcomed.

http://members.aol.com/visitnj

See ya on those trails, Tom 'hikenet' Caggiano
http://members.aol.com/hikenet