Re: [at-l] Klipspringer off trail/Handicapped Access

>> I will keep reading the postings, as this has become part of my daily
>> routine now and I'd hate to stop - see - I'M addicted now!

>So Pat, when are YOU going to hike the AT?

Sadly, never!   Knee replacements are unfortunately in the offing, so golf
is the only outdoor activity I can pursue.  :-)

However - on to the second subject...  Having had problems for so many
years, I recognise and accept that there are simply certain places I just
can't get to and certain things I just can't do, no matter how much I'd
like to.

Having worked with cerebral palsied children for some years, the same
common sense had to apply.   Every effort was made to provide opportunities
to expand their horizons and experiences, but again, there will always be
inaccessible places and unattainable dreams and aspirations.

Pat