[at-l] at-l-digest V1 #435

at-l-digest          Friday, October 24 1997          Volume 01 : Number 435

In this issue:

    Re: [at-l] Mighty Mighty Tyvek
    [at-l] Tarp size and construction
    Re: [at-l] Tarp size and construction
    Re: [at-l] Tarp size and construction
    [at-l] graylock sunday
    Re: [at-l] Tarp size and construction
    [at-l] Re: Philosophy
    RE: [at-l] Gorp Receipes
    [at-l] re: selfish?
    Re: [at-l] re: selfish?
    [at-l] Thru-Porcupine Spotted!
    Re: [at-l] Tarp size and construction
    [at-l] Where's Pedro
    Re: [at-l] Tarp size and construction
    Re: [at-l] Thru-Porcupine Spotted!
    [at-l] Re: Florida Hiking

Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 05:29:38 -0400
From: kahlena <kahley7@ptd.net>
Subject: Re: [at-l] Mighty Mighty Tyvek

Justin - wrote:

>     Hi, I have a question about Tyvek.  Does anybody know how it stands
> up against hail?  Perhaps one could fashion a pretty nifty pack cover
> out of it.

Probably better than me!<g>  But I don't know how to test it since it
doesn't rain in Pa any more, let alone hail.
BTW...thanks bunches for 'planting' aother goofy song in my head.
What a tarp What a tarp What a tarp What a mighty, mighty good tarp.
scuse me Pepper<g>