[at-l] Florida Trail + "Pedro"

I see Pedro's mom is on the line. I met Pedro, Sister Smiles, and Sugar Daddy
at the Inn at Long Trail (Vt) while I was doing the Long Trail in Aug-Sept. We
had an absolute blast hanging out in the Irish Pub listening to the local
Celtic/folk/rock band, defintely one of my best nights on any trail.
As I live near the AT in NY I was hoping to catch them on their way past to
treat them to some trail magic, but it seems that they "escaped".
Sorry to hear about Pedro's back, hope she heals fast and makes it back out
on the trail soon. Where are they on the trail now?
Say "hello" to all for me...

Peace, SkeeTer  AT'92 LT'89,'97....