Re: [at-l] re: selfish?

> >and the intelligence to hide the bodies of those who tick me off.
>
> after a protracted absence, waterboy chimes in with a sizzlingly cynical
> remark.  how's it going, schuyler?    :)

cynical, me, oneof the ones who occaisionally hikes with Felix?!?!  No!!!
you're kidding.  ;-)

Well, I just realized that I hadn't told the list yet, but I've relocated
to the Northern VA/DC area from Blacksburg, so whenever anyone wants to
"take a hike" drop me a line and if I'm free, I'll probably join.

(And in that Vein, Snail-No-More and I are thinking of a _short_
overnighter sat-sun Nov 1-2 in the Northern end of SNP if anyone
is interested...)

I'm living with my in-laws to save money while my wife gets her vet technician
certification, so at the moment, spending 6 months in the woods sounds like
a GRAND idea!!  ;-)  It's not really as bad as I make it out to be, just
a lot of little things add up until I scream, "Thats' it, I'm going
backpacking, see you on Monday!!"  ;-)

--
S. Schuyler Stultz              Recognition Research Inc.
schuyler@rrinc.com              2214 Rock Hill Rd Suite 325