[at-l] Beautiful weather, eh???

No sarcasm this time!!!  =)  Awesome hike this weekend in the Annapolis
Rocks area.  My co-leader and I took 8 "beginning" hikers (though some
were not beginners) up there this weekend, to show 'em how it's done.  The
sun even came out!!!  Woo-hoo.  Now, I've got more people into hiking, a
pair of semi-broken in boots, and tons of fun (though I did manage to
dehydrate myself and take a tent pole in the chest).  Go figure, though,
that my NEW PACK (Osprey Silhouette) came in TODAY, not Friday, before I
left.  Oh well!!!  Well, I'm off to fit my pack...

-kristin  N3ZDF
"The materials of wealth are in the earth, in the seas, and in their
natural and unaided production."  -Daniel Webster, from a message to
Congress 1900
 http://members.aol.com/viper7997