Re: [at-l] storing sleeping bag

At 05:22 PM 10/16/97 -0700, Felix wrote:
>Jennifer Delia Sawyer wrote:
>> Nah.  It's only dust.  You just take it outside, tie one end of the bag to
>> one dog and the other end to the other dog...
>
>This does not, REPEAT, does not work with LL's Bean/Down filled bags.
>See, them dogs remember the chickens. And, after a while, the bean
>filling becomes pastey and there may be cold spots.

Really?  I've never had a problem with cold spots in my LL's Bean/Downers.
Sure, the bean filling *does* get pasty, but it's never resulted in cold
spots for me.  But then again I always apply a generous amount of salsa.

>The dust actually helps hold the heat in.

Especially if you add just a touch of molasses to the bean filling and the
seams...

>I'll never forget the time I...

Me either!  That was somethin' else, I tell ya!  Man, and when that
pigeon...well, I thought I would just keel over right there!  Unbelievable...

later,
Dylan.

GA -> ME '98 !! (or at least a good chunk!)