No Subject

Hello Magaroni! Everything happened so fast this weekend, maybe next time
we'll actually get to sit down and talk. Thanks for showing up at the
workshop. I really expected more questions from the crowd, but since
they're hikers I'm sure they can figure things out.
I see Mike "Ke Kehane" (forgive the spelling) is out there. I'm still getting
connected, anyone else from the class of '92? (Man, it seems like so long ago!)
As long as I'm sending a note out, has anyone done any hiking in Europe. I'm
considering the Alpine High Route in Switzerland for next year...

Peace, SkeeTer