[at-l] storing sleeping bag

  A much better way to store your sleeping bag is to keep it in one of those
large, cotton storage bags. Even better than this is to simply hang it from
the ceiling inside your house.
   I keep mine hanging from two hooks above my bed. I do the same for both of
my bags, and have never had a problem with loft, or any associated problems..

Mike

Hi Folks,
Mike is correct in saying that you should store a sleeping bag either by
hanging it up or in the large cotton storage bag that the company sends
with the bag when not using it.
I also know people who lay it out on a shelf to keep the loft.  That is one
luxury I don't have where I live.  I can't designate an entire shelf just
for my sleeping bags. To many toys and other family items get first prioity.
The reason I went from the smaller stow bag the company sent to a much
larger one was to not lessen the loft while backpacking.
Take care,
John
                        John O
                E-mail johno@mail.monmouth