No Subject

Micah and I left camp early to be sure that we'd be on the
river bank when the ferry service began.  From 9-11 am every
day from May to October, Steve Longley guides a canoe back
and forth across the river with one or two hikers per trip.
I rode across with Hiking Viking in the bow, Steve in the
stern, and Micah and I in the middle.  Micah was perfectly
calm the entire way and it was a fun morning.

I had quite a few boxes waiting for me in the Caratunk post
office.  Thanks to Eddie Grubb and George as well as Randy
and Georgene Blankley's friend Edna, I was the most popular
hiker at the PO today since I always share my loot with the
other hikers.  I also had letters from Grandma, Andy, John,
and Ann Pifher.

Big Bird, Mountain Laurel, and I are sharing a little cabin
at the hostel.  It's a very basic little one room cabin but
you can't beat heat, running water, and a bed!  As an added
bonus, there's a little kitchenette wiht refrigerator and
a stove that doesn't require pumping or priming!

--------------E283798B04E786F90F117231

begin:          vcard
fn:             Andrew W. Markham
n:              Markham;Andrew W.
org:            RelevantKnowledge
email;internet: amarkham@rkinc.com
title:          Director, Product Development
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: TRUE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard