Re: [at-l] PUR Hiker?????

Kahley

I used a Pur Hiker on my two short trips this past summer and I have to say
it's one of the best equimpent gifts I've ever received.  I can't speak for
long term use, but it was very easy to use, fast and no trouble at all.
Any you can stick it in water so dirty you can't see through it, and it
comes out nice and clean and clear.  Go ahead and get one!  You won't be
sorry.

Sharon

>You all know how frugal I am <<G>> and that I don't make gear purchases
>lightly (many of you suffered through the agony of the new bag
>buy <VVBG>.  So, of course, I come to you for this one....
>to Hiker or not to Hiker?               Thanks  Kahley

Sharon Sharpe
Head Athletic Trainer
Wellesley College
Wellesley, MA