[at-l] GSMNP section hike

Hi...I'm outta here....our group heads for Davenport Gap for our section hike
of the Smokys ....start tomorrow AM....weather looks good (a little warm),
leaves may be a little late, but hey, who cares!...it's my annual (sometimes
semi-annual) ritual of re-learning why I say each time I'm not doing this
again; I'm not carrying this much weight  again, blah, blah, blah.....and
then REALLY remembering why I DO do this each year...will let you know how it
went when I get back
Marshall