[at-l] bivy sacks

I'm considering the use of a bivy sack for general backpacking use and
for a thru-hike in 99. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience
either with the OR deluxe bivy or the feathered friends nest hooped
bivy. The only problem between me and traditional bivy sacks is that I
can't stand sleeping with something on my face, so I need one that
stands over the head a bit. Also, info on other bivy sacks with this
feature would be helpful. Thanks.

                                                                Jenn
                                                                  GA-ME
'99