Re: [at-l] Dana Designs K2

> Oh yeah, one more.  What can expect weatherwise for north ga in mid
> novemeber?  i'm gonna be doing a weekender and want to know if i need
> any new clothes.

It begins to become winter in November, particularly at heights. You
will want to bring a sweater, rain gear, at least long-johns, hat, and
gloves. It is still possible that it will be warm enough for shorts and
t-shirts during the day. Hopefully, we will have our first frost by
then, and leaves will be down.

Layers are more likely to be helpful than a lot of down outerwear.

Bill Thorneloe
Atlanta