[at-l] Intoducing myself

  Hi everyone,

  I've been reading messages from the list for a month or so.. Just though
I'd let everyone know I'm out here..

  I live way out here in California. My biggest goal in hiking is to hike the
Pacific Crest Trail, but the AT is not out of the question. I also want to do
a cross country traverse of the length of the Sierra Nevada, which I think
would be cool to do, carrying nothing but food and water..

  I also climb, photography, writing, and all kinds of other weird and
creatively unusal things!

   I enjoy the moutains, because they offer a tangible proof of God, and His
love for us. Why else would he create such beautiful places?

Mike

  for more info, check out my webpage, at:

  http://www.geocities.com/rainforest/6736