[at-l] Tyvek Update

Hi Folks,
I've found with tyvek you need to put it through one to two full cycles of
a washing machine in cold water no soap before you get that soft plyable
feeling like nylon.  I even put it in the dryer for 3-5 minutes to get the
water that collects on it off.  Use caution don't let it stay in to long.
I would let it dry for a couple minutes take it out and then do it again.
After doing all the above the tyvek now packs like my old nylon cloth and
is just as plyable.
The tyvek lost none of it's waterproof quality after doing this.
Take care,
John O
                        John O
                E-mail johno@mail.monmouth