Re: [at-l] Article about "Sparky Chester"

In a message dated 97-10-02 17:30:45 EDT, kathy@fred.net writes:

 Milt just told me about an article about someone not too fond of
 technology..  He had seen it in the paper version of the magazine
 Inter@ctive Week and reported that it had an accompanying picture which
 showed a big sign on a tree that saying:

         POSTED
         No Laptop computers
         No cellular Phones
         No video equipment
         No internet connections
         They are invasions of my
         privacy and violators will
         be hunted down.

If I'm not mistaken, sounds like Rusty's Hard Time Hallow to me.  I have no
idea why he feels this way but it is his place..............

if you're a thru-hiker or a section hiker finishing up at Rusty's   (his
rules)  you're welcome, it's worth a visit.  It's truly a unique place.  The
wood fired hot tub is nice!

Sly