Re: [at-l] More Gathering Stuff

Just my 2 cents...

Unless you can leave Boston by 3 pm or you wait until 8 or 9 pm, don't try
to get anywhere near NH on a Friday night!  Take it from someone who lives
here and commutes through that mess every day -- Fridays, espeically during
"leaf-peeper" season -- are a nightmare!  Take off from work  little early
if you can...or else wait until the rush has passed.

Good luck,
Poohbear

http://www.hack.net/lists *