[at-l] Breakin' in the new season (er, my boots).

Howdy, listers!  =)  I'm so stoked, I just bought a new pair of
boots...unfortunately, I bought them at a time when I don't get out to
hike much.  :(  Any suggestions on how I can go about breaking them in in
my dorm?  I'm supposed to lead a hike in a few weeks, and would like to
use these boots...just need to get 'em comfy...THANKS!  =)
-viperkjp@wam.umd.edu

-kristin  N3ZDF
Pedant:  n. Characterized by a narrow, often ostentatious concern for book
learning and formal rules.
http://members.aol.com/viper7997