[at-l] Back to Springer for reflection

My two year anniversary with Katahdin is coming up on the 28th ...
I have been been sort of sad this entire week thinking about it and
other things.  Sad because I have fallen back into old routines that
I swore I would not repeat after mu thru-hike.

I am certain many of you know what I am talking about ... Better yet,
I hope many more of you don't.  Hiking the AT was so much easier
than having to live with the lessons.

Anyway - I will be visiting Springer Mountain on the 28th for a
chance to reconnect with the wisdom gained during that long six
months.

Jon
GA -> ME '95