[at-l] [at-lHikers Paradise

I have stayed at this hostel for 3 years while hiking the AT and other
side trails.
My experiences were good and enjoyed the hospitality offered by Bruno. I
was not offended by his simple rules--NO BOOTS to be worn inside!!
  I was asked if I as a hiker--seems that a lot of tourists "flop
there"since it is such a clean,reasonable place to stay.I did go by the
office and ask for PERMISSION before I went upstairs to see if any
hikers needed a shuttle anywhere if I was not staying there.(common
courtesy)
  See ya'll at the gathering-back to "lurking"

Kojac-Flatwoods,Tn.