[at-l] Pennsylvania Drought?

    I'm getting ready  for a section hike at the end of the month from Port
Clinton to Delaware Water Gap. Were things as dry up there this summer as it
was in North Carolina? We almost set the record for the driest August in the
last hundred years. I'm wondering how the springs are. I know I should
expect to drop pretty far off some of the ridges to find water, but are
there some shelters in that stretch completely without water? I'm looking
forward to a side trip to Hawk Mountain. One of my earliest outdoor memories
is a family trip to Hawk Mtn. for the hawk migration. Haven't been back since.
                                       Lucky Star
                                     GA 89 > ME 21st century