[at-l] Hiking genes

I also am nodding my head.  It must be in the genes as my sister is as
compulsive as I am about trails, gear, distances, shelters etc.  My
brother, however almost succumed to the same fate but his genes must not
be as strong.  Does this gene pool somehow mean that we are related at
some point in history?  Did all our ancestors come from some normadic
tribe somewhere?  Very interesting. Just writing about hiking is causing
a fit. Where is my data book, where are my maps, where is the trail
guide?  AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Barbara diGiovanni  DEE BOSS