RE: [at-l] Hiking Gene

I'm right there with you nodding my head.  Have had the same thing happen
many times.  I don't understand it either, nor do my parents or my kids.  It
is such a relief to be in the company of other hikers, they are so normal!
 To bad about the stockbroker but don't give up.  There are some gorgeous,
successful, single men out there on the trail.  Stick to your own kind <G>.

"We are family..."

Gweneeth
Lone Wolverine
 ----------
So last night I went on a first date with a funny, successful, single,
gorgeous stockbroker
And asI babbled about the "need" to hike (yada yada yada)... I watched him
drift
off into the TV behind me and right into ESPN's Sports Center.

 A "hiking gene"?
Sometimes it seems like most of the people just don't get it...they don't
have this need to be outside, to sleep outside, to be where there aren't any
other people.

Am I nuts or are some of you out there nodding your heads in agreement with
me?