[at-l] Re:I-40 to Hotspring Questions

I am planning an October trip with my kids. We'll be going over the
college fall break, Friday to Monday, 10/24 to 10/27.

Can I leave my car at the hostel in Hotspring for 4 days? Is there
another place in Hotspring where I can leave a car?

Does anyone know of a shuttle service from Hotsprings to Schoolhouse
Road, exit 451 on I-40? (That is the north end of Smoky Mt Park)

If there is a shuttle service, what is the going price per person?

Thanks, Hopeful  (and his kids)