[at-l] Responses to Coleman Fuel dilema

Wow! Thanks for the numerous responses to my latest plea. I will definetly
check the sources  cited. My problem is I only want to carry one tank of
fuel and I'm not sure it would last me 110 miles. I'm trying my best to go
as light as I can this time. I'm sure you all know what that's all about.
Again, thanks for the interest and the info.

Lyle "Bypass"

P.S. I'm 63 years old and had a triple bypass two years ago. This is my
first time back on the trail since that event. I am naturally quite
apprehensive and excited at the same time...