[at-l] Re: Shelter Questionnaire

If a water source is .5mi from the Trail, then the important decision is
whether to put the shelter near the Trail or near the water.  I strongly
prefer near the Trail.  When I get to camp, the first thing I do is get
out the water bag and make my first and only trip to the water source.
_Then_ I take my boots off.

I think a walk to the water and back _without pack_ is a great "cool down"
at the end of the day.  It sure beats another .5 in and back with pack.

|Dan Grossman		 Cornell Univ. Computer Science	H:607 256 0724 |
|danieljg@cs.cornell.edu 4132 Upson Hall		O:607 255 1179 |