[at-l] Bear Bagging

Hi Everyone!

If I remember correctly, a few months ago somebody on this list posted a
really great note with detailed instructions on bear bagging.

If anybody still has that note could you re-post it or send it to me?  It
would be greatly appreciated as I am really paranoid about doing it
wrong.  Looking back I think I have been really lucky that  despite poor
technique I've never lost food to a bear.

Also, how common are bear cabinets or special poles for hanging along the AT?

Thanks in advance!   Emily