[at-l] Re: ATML Re: Scott Aubrey, etc.

I just returned from Vermont/NH.  Pedron and Sister Smiles were with
Scott, and I understand he went home to receive I.V. treatment last
weekend. I assume anyone who needed to contact him has been able to do
so, however, if it's still necessary to reach him, please let me know
and I'll provide a phone number.

Brigitte

--
Brigitte