[at-l] we're back!

In case anyone wondered - we are back from our trip to Colorado.  The short
version is that it was wonderful - it's an incredibly beautiful area.  We
backpacked in the San Juans on the CDT for about 150 miles.  We weren't able
to do what we had planned (North Pass to Wolf Creek Pass - 185 miles) due to
HAPE,(High Altitude Pulmonary Edema) but are happy with what we did do. If
anyone is interested, we finally finished typing up a journal from the trip,
I would be glad to e-mail it to anyone who wants to read it.  It is too long
for the list (20 pages - you can thank me later :)) but if anyone is
interested in a great destination - we've got some advice and information,
plus our experiences.  The western mountains are VERY different from the
Appalachians.

Ginny and Jim Owen aka Spirit Walker and Bald Eagle
aka Flight of the Spirit Eagle