Re: [at-l] food dehydrators

Hal wrote:

> Well.... I am looking to purchase a dehydrator of my very own :-)
>
> What are things to look for and, more importantly, to avoid.

As has already been mentioned, the better dehydrators have:

1) fans, for faster drying

2) temperature controls (hotter for meats, cooler for veggies)

Also, be sure to get some of the solid sheets with lips on them for
drying liquids (like spaghetti sauce and fruit leathers).  These fit
on top of the slotted trays, which couldn't hold the liquids by
themselves.

Bob Shroy